Movie: 36 china town,
Music director: Himesh Reshammiya.
Total numbers in the album: 6 Overall: all are masti bhare songs.
1. 24x7 I Think of you Singers: Shaan, Sunidhi Chauhan Subha subha subha subha Raat raat raat raat raat 24 7 I think of you 24 7 I think of you
A full of masti song by mast voice of shaan, and nashilee voice of sunidhi. The duo compliment each other well. It is a fast number and can be played in a dance party. Good for Y-Gen (generation in their late teens and 20s). I usually don’t like dance numbers due to lot of ho halla in them but Shaan and Sunidhi have really put all salt and pepper in this song to make it enjoyable. Lyrics and music are equally good.Rating: Lyrics: 6.5/10 Music: 7/10 Voice: Shaan: 8/10 Sunidhi: 8.5/10 Overall Rating: 7/10
2. Ashiqui Meri Singers: Himesh Reshammiya, Sunidhi Chauhan Aa Aa Ashiqui mein teri Ja ja jayegi jaan meri Tu meri jannat hai Tu hi meri chahat hai Tu meri baichani Tu hi meri rahat hai Tu meri betabi Tu hi mera qatil
Lyrics is good, Himesh as usual is in his typical, sufiana andaaz. Sunidhi has sung in a slightly different voice, in a higher tone to match with Himesh’s voice. This again is a fast number, and most of the part is sung by Himesh. Listen to the starting music of this song, it is really different and superb. Rating: Lyrics: 8.5/10 Music: 7.5/10 Voice: Himesh: 8.5/10 Sunidhi: 6/10 Overall Rating: 7.5/10.
3. Badi Dilchaspi Hai Singers: Arya, Kay Kay Surat ye teri pyari pyari Surat teri Meri ankhon mein basti hai Mujhe tujh mein Badi dilchaspi hai Tere chehre se meri nazar Meri jaan nahi hat ti hai Mujhe tujh mein badi dilchaspi hai Kaafi dilchasp number hai, can call a dance number. Kay Kay and Arya both fit well. Music is very different with good beats and rhythm. This is also another masti bhara song. And the masti reflects in the voice of both singers. Rating: Lyrics: 9/10 Music: 9/10 Voice: Arya/ Kay Kay: 9/10 Overall Rating: 9/10
4. Dil Tumhare Bina Singers: Alka Yagnik, Himesh Reshammiya Ab tanha raha na jaye Rock your body rock your body rock your body Sure sure Dil tumhare bina kahin chain na paye Ab tanha raha na jaye
Music of this particular song is extra good but in between gets slightly slow. Lyrics is good as usual as in all other songs.Alka, Himesh combination jells better than Himesh, Sunidhi combination. And this number of Himesh is better than the other one mentioned above – “Ashiqi Meri”. It is not a dance number but rather a party number, I mean not too good to dance on, but good to sing in a party. You can dance well only when “Rock your body, Rock your body” portion comes. But its remix by Akbar Sami (which I listened to separately) is a better dance number than the original. Lyrics: 9/10 Music: 8/10 Voice: Himesh: 9/10 Alka: 9/10 Overall: 9/10
5. Jab Kabhi Singers: Alka Yagnik, Kunal Ganjawala Jab kabhi main tanha rahoon Mera sath doge na Jab kabhi main kho jaunga Mujhe dhoond loge na Jab kabhi mushkil ho agar Tum sang chaloge na Jab kabhi mujh se ho khafa Mujhe baksh do ge na Jab kabhi main awaz doon Tum sun loge na Jab kabhi mere ansoo bahen Unhe paunch loge na Jab kabhi umra dhal jayegi Mujhe yun hi chahoge na
Best Lyrics, Best music of all numbers above and very beautifully sung. This song I will rate as the best song of the album. Read the lyrics above and you will come to know why I rated is as highest. Ganjawala sings well and does not restrict himself for high pitched songs. The first half is sung by Ganjawala in a maintained rhythm. Alka just entered for last one stanza. Must Mast listen to it. Lyrics: 10/10 Music: 9.9/10 Voice: Ganjawala: 10/10 Alka: 8/10 Overall: 10/10
Overall Album Rating: 8.5/10