Views on performance of cast Surprisingly Mallika Sherawat has acted in this movie. Amazing. Something different from her routine style. Akshay Khanna as usual is struggling as he does in every movie since the beginning of his career. He works hard, there is no doubt about that but then he has his own limitations and is short of versatility and variations. He is young, but his face does not match with the roles he gets. Ayesha Takia looks good, she can smile, cry but acting???????????????, fine she could adjust because this was not a woman oriented movie. The main focus lies on Akshay Khanna who somehow managed the show. Boman Irani is a class in himself. He delivers his best everywhere and generates laughter. Suneil Shetty performed well and he does perform well in the movies where he is not in the lead role. Rajpal Yadav is getting stereotyped now. Every time same stuff and same style but still successful in delivering what he is supposed to. Anupam Kher gives you his best. He is a polished actor. He smudges well into the character that he has to live and leaves an impact everywhere, whether the role is little or more.
Well, now views about the movie It is a full paisa vasool movie. You go light hearted, buy the ticket, take your seat, watch this movie, have some popcorns and cold drink during the interval during the movie also will do) have some laughter sprees and come out light hearted. No problems at all. Satish Kaushik has his own style of delivering his messages in the form of comedy even if it is a serious topic.
Who should watch this movie If you are in any of the following categories – go and watch this movie. Categories are:
1. if you love
2. if you have not yet loved
3. if you don’t know what is love
4. if you know what love is
5. if you give importance to laughter in life
6. if you are too serious a person
7. if you are married
8. if you are a bachelor
9. if you plan to be married
10. if you plan to be bachelor
11. if you are too health conscious
12. if you are not health conscious
13. if you care
14. if you don’t care
15. if you are none of the above.
Message of this movie:
1. Every person who loves, takes utmost care not to hurt those whom he / she loves. But if the relation in the formation is going to hurt his love then it is better to hurt and spoil / break the relationship.
2. Don’t start another love story to avoid first one even if your intentions are Paak Saaf, you may invite problems 3. Don’t be too ignorant of your doctor, always overhear him, whenever he is talking over the phone to someone about any patient, and that too of a serious disease / illness, it is none other than you. Try getting into your doctor’s room when he is talking over the phone about a patient who is going to die in another year, be sure it is you.
Cast and performance marks on a scale of 5 Ashish Khanna – Akshay Khanna 4/5.
Rani - Ayesha Takia 2.5/5.
Doctor - Boman Irani 4.5/5
Sania - Mallika Shehrawat 1.5/5
Anna (Underworld Don) - Suneil Shetty 2.5/5
Shayar Kanpuri - Rajpal Yadav 4.5/5
Third angle in the triangle Akshay, Aftab and Rani – Aftab Shivdasani 2/5
Tau of Rani - Anupam Kher 4.5/5
Producer – Subash Ghai 3.5/5
Director & Script Writer – Satish Kaushik 4/5
Music – Himesh Reshamayya 1.5/5
Story Ashish ko Rani se pyaar ho gaya. Rani ko bhi Ashish se pyaar ho gaya. Ashish goes to Rani’s father (Dilip Tahil) to ask for her hand. He refuses as he is a very rich man and Ashish is not earning. Keeps a challenge to him to earn a good amount, buy a bangla, have a comfortable car, and then come and take Rani. Ashish starts trying his luck by doing small time jobs changing often. Once he gets noticed by an Ad Agency owner while selling fake tablets to public for having muscles like Salman Khan and gets a job in that Ad agency. Progresses well and reaches at the top as director within 5 years. But during this time he has become so fond of medicines that unnecessarily he starts going to doctor without any reasons. He becomes Hypochondriac (a person over anxious about his / her health). Anyways Rani’s parents agree and they get engaged. On his engagement day while dancing with Rani he feels uncomfortable and thus goes to doctor. And there is the beginning. Go watch it! shabba khair.